Contacting Property Manager...
A Different Association Management Company (ADAM)
516 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Superior Service, Superior Results - ADAM, LLC
As our name implies, A Different Association Management strives to offer our clients distinctive management services through:
- A small manager-to-account ration providing greater personalized attention.
- One contact person for all your answers.
- Proactive management by certified professionals.
- Almost 50 years combined experience in the field of association management.
The success of our philosophy is measured by our healthy referral business, based entirely on the recommendations of our many satisfied clients.
An Example of Something Different: Voice Broadcasting
Voice Broadcasting is a convenient, quick and cost-efficient way to keep the members of your association informed and included. We will call or leave a message on answering machines with meeting reminders, special meeting notices, assessment payment reminders, pool closings or other maintenance issues.
Services We Offer
ADAM, LLC Management will set up a customized management program that fits your condominium or homeowners association's needs. Below is an overview of some of the services and capabilities that are provided by our company.
General & Accounting Services
- Assist in opening a property bank/trust account at the highest available interest rate.
- Maintain account ledgers and history for each homeowner.
- Obtain a reserve study in accordance with the Board of Directors for the major components of the property.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly accrued financial statement that includes a balance sheet, income statement, bank reconciliation report, check register report, accounts payable report, and delinquency report.
- If required by the Board, secure the printing and mailing of coupon payment booklets to all unit owners.
- Prepare and submit to the Board, a proposed annual operating and reserve budget, and assist in the preparation and dissemination of the final budget.
- Perform ongoing budget analysis and continually monitor cost trends in the area to avail the association of the most economical operational practices.
- Maintain a computerized corporate ledger which includes all receipt and disbursement information which shall be available for inspection by the Board upon request.
- Prepare the annual financial report and disseminate to each homeowner at the discretion of the Board and expense of the association.
- Prepare any additional financial reports requested by the Board.
- Review billing for accuracy in costs and goods received, making out checks for approved invoices and payroll (if there are employees).
- In connection with association employees, prepare all payroll tax reports and disburse payment of same.
- Maintain an employee file.
- Maintain a check register and payable journal while performing regular bank reconciliations.
- Upon request, provide individual homeowners with the status of their own account and coordinate the solution of any discrepancies that may occur between the official record and a homeowner's record.
- Maintain a comprehensive "bills-paid" file that shall be open to inspection by the Board at any time.
- Provide the Board of Directors with monthly statements of delinquent accounts.
- Generate and mail out the correspondence necessary to bring delinquent accounts up to date and if unsuccessful in collecting, recommend the appropriate legal action.
- Assist and cooperate with any outside auditing firm that may be retained by the Board.