Contacting Property Manager...
Superior Luxury Property Management
2465 E Commerical Blvd
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33308
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Did you know not all property managers are licensed? Florida statutes does not require a property manager to be local or licensed. What does this mean for you? A unkowledable property manager can get you in legal suites with tenants and associations. Most property manager are not aware of Florida statues 475. Superior Luxury Property Managers are backed by 12 years of Real Estate Broker Experience.
Many property management companies over promise and under deliver. We treat all homes, as our own. We will be honest in the value and possibilities of your property. Our manage properties range from Single Family Homes to Multi Unit Communities; we also offer full management services to Home Owner Associations. Our company is affiliated with RAGFL (Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale), NAR (National Association of Realtor), The MLS (Multiple listing Service), PPM Licesned ( professional property managers) and Designated Realtors on staff.
- Our goal is to price the property at highest market value (once hired we will provide you a CAM of all rentals in your area)
- Creative marketing to fill vacant homes faster
- Professional for rent sign
- Create On line Brochures to advertise
- Advertise on Zillow
- Place the property on 20 relocating high volume website
- Place the property on the MLS
- Place the property on Realtor.com
- Priority Showings of your property over MLS saturation
- Weekly updates on the status of your property
- Inform you of all needed adjustments to the property to be in rentable condition
- Lease composure with FL statues 475
- Negotiation of vendors for repairs
- Enforcement of rent and lease terms
- Eviction Procedure handle professionally
- Quarterly walk through of the properties
- Monthly reports to all Landlords
- Overseeing all vendors of the property
- All interested applicants must undergo a nationwide screening process
- Rental History
- Employment verification
- Nationwide Credit Screening
- Nationwide Eviction Screening
- Nationwide Criminal Background
- Income to debit ratio consideration
Superior Luxury Property Management is a Division of 1 Stop Realty and Property management. We are focused on superior property management services.
Superior Luxury Property Management offers Concierge Property Management Services. This is an elite service. Please inquire for details.