Contacting Property Manager...
A Property Shop
13430 251st Ave SE
Issaquah, WA 98027
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Let's Talk Shop
A Property Shop, anchored in Puget Sound is an owner managed business. We own and manage our own properties and will consult and collaborate with you to market your property and find you an excellent resident. Our company operates from the perspective that resident retention is built by great communication and customer service. As an owner, you will have the satisfaction of worry-free service as we manage all of your property and resident needs.
We specialize in working with owners of single family residences or small investment properties. Our most common units are 1-4 units, mother-in-law suites, condos and single family homes. We are your one-stop property shop.
In addition to resident fulfillment, A Property Shop can also handle the monthly management of your property. Services include:
- Receiving rent and paying owner at the same time using electronic rent payment system
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove resident and residents possessions from unit
- Perform periodic inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic YouTube video showing the condition of the property.
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, AND REMODELING
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
RESIDENT MOVE OUT
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide resident with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the resident
- Forward any portion of the owner's portion of the resident deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
Contact us today!