Contacting Property Manager...
Acela Property Management LLC
372 Fullerton Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
Acela Property Management is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Acela is a privately held property management company specializing in commercial and residential property management, general contracting, leasing,and sales.
We are a professional Real Estate Management company with over 25 years of experience. Our experience is managing rental and commercial properties. Our fees are comparable with our competitors but our services are superior.
We perform the following:
- Establish rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secure property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
We're sure you'll be happy working with us. Contact us for a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you.