Contacting Property Manager...
All County Select Property Management
100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN MAKE IN MONTHLY RENTAL REVENUE?
Ask About Our FREE No-Obligation Rental Evaluation!
Full Service Property Management with Great Value!
All County Select Property Management delivers competent and professional property management services, which help property owners to earn more, to save more and to relax more! With over 25 years of experience providing property owners and their tenants with high quality service, the All County brand and its property management professionals have come to be known as trustworthy and well qualified to grow and safeguard your real estate investments.
Property Management Areas of Expertise
- Annual Management
- Tenant Placement
- Real Estate Investing Guidance
- Rental-Market Evaluation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Local & Online Advertising
- Lease Execution & Lease Enforcement
- Maintenance Coordination
- Rent Collection & Rent Distribution
- And More!
With our totally transparent fee structure, property owners can achieve truly passive income earnings with no-upfront fees or hidden charges. Our philosophy is "WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY - WE MAKE MONEY." As a hands-off owner-investor, you do what you do best and let us handle the rest.
What We Do
- Create sophisticated rental evaluation (for use in competitive pricing plan)
- Develop competitive pricing plan (regularly updated to account for historical data and consumer demand)
- Help prepare rental for listing
- Advertise and market your rental FREE of charge
Tenant Screening & Placement
- Perform tenant screenings
- Facilitate lease signing
- Offer convenient tenant payment options
- Execute rent collection & rent distribution (owners are paid once a month)
- Coordinate regular inspections and timely maintenance follow up
- Issue detailed monthly reporting
- Comply with regulations
- Offer secure Online owner-account access and one-on-one communication with our office
- Provide maintenance coordination and manage emergency maintenance issues ( an after-hours line is made available to tenants in cases of emergency)