Contacting Property Manager...
Allied Property Management Group, Inc.
1711 Worthington Road Suite 103
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
Allied Property Management Group, Inc. Association Management Division offers professional management and accounting services to Homeowners Associations, Condominiums and Co-ops.
Allied Property Management Group Inc.'s commitment to service excellence and industry leading use of technology offers our clients unparalleled service and value, and has made us a top choice in the markets we serve.
We are the market leader in Homeowners Association, Condominium and Co-op management bringing innovation and technology to our industry. We bring the Director's and homeowners interests, goals and point of view to the forefront of our management concepts.
Our Service Offerings & Capabilities Include:
- On-site or portfolio management, based on the needs/request of the Board of Directors.
- Full service bookkeeping and collection of Association dues.
- Attendance at Board of Directors meetings, budget meetings, workshops, and annual meeting/elections.
- New resident application and background processing.
- Bylaw and covenant enforcement through regular property site visits.
- Vendor contract enforcement and quality control.
- Secure on-line check signing/approval for payables, available to Board of Directors.
- Complete unit owner and vendor records keeping.
- Utilizing the industry leader in property management software.
- Full reporting to board members emailed or mailed each month including manager's report, violations report, work order report, aged receivables, balance sheet, general ledger, income/expense statement as well as a breakdown analysis for review and more.
- Late letter processing, collection processing and working with your legal collections team to ensure timely processing of delinquent accounts.
- We also work with leading law firms to minimize your receivables, and ensure a concise and effective collection procedure - should your community need to re-evaluate your current council.
- Accepting community payments online through credit card e-check at no cost to the Association as well as ACH automatic payments.
- Secure dedicated website to the community where owners can view payment history, open violations, download applications, reserve the clubhouse, view current announcements and much more.
- Architectural review enforcement and protocol.
- Help and guidance on organizing, structuring and operating committees.
- Budget guidance and preparation.
- Statutorily required mailings to homeowners.
- e-newsletters and community announcement blast emails available - great for emergencies.
- Indispensable advice and guidance to the Board of Directors from property manager, senior executive staff and accounting manager.
- When required, dispatch your vendors, or recommend qualified vendors for service repairs.
- Navigating the vendor proposal and qualification process to simplify bidding and contract review.
- Providing a 24 hour emergency service line for property threatening emergencies.
- Prepare and distribute Board meeting minutes.
- On units foreclosed on by the Association, our rental division can co-ordinate all aspects of the process to get the unit rend ready and placing a qualified tenant, along with all other aspects of rental management.
Why Do Our Clients Choose to do Business with Us & What Sets Us Apart:
- Our managers and staff are constantly engaged in ongoing educational programs and pursuing additional professional property management designations.
- Customizable pricing and service packages to meet any size community and any budget.
- We offer all the capabilities and services of a large company, but with the personal touch of a boutique. We guarantee you won't be just 'another file'.
- We put people first. Although we are hired and directed by the Board of Directors, our high ethical standards guide us through fair treatment of unit owners and we find this leads to more satisfied residents with a better understanding of how the community operates.
- What we stand for: We stand for honesty, integrity and performance. This is the core of what we do and how we do it guides our operations.
- Company owner is continually reviewing matters with managers and is involved in the handling of non-standard matters that may arise in the course of community business as well as in touch regularly with Board members.
- We have the following licenses and accreditations: Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM), Certified Property Management Specialist, Certified Property Management Executive, Licensed Community Association Managers, Professional Property Management Certification, Accredited Management Specialist, Certified Manager of Community Associations as well as being members of: The Community Association Institute (CAI), National Association of Residential Property Managers, numerous Realtors Associations and Multiple Listing Services.
To discuss the unique challenges and frustrations your community has been facing, and to learn more about our unique and effective approach tailored to your community, click 'Free Instant Quote' and we will be in touch with you quickly!