Contacting Property Manager...
Alvic Property Management
104 Avenue O
Brooklyn, NY 11024
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
By staying local our property managers can provide the on site preventative, corrective and routine maintenance properties in New York City demand. Off site we provide careful scrutiny of your budget to identify where we can help make your dollars go further. We offer competitive fees and include a courtesy 30-day free transitional period with a 12-month contract. Below is a sample of services we provide.
- Tenant placement.
- Maintenance of common areas.
- Provide monthly property financial reports.
- Payment of all property bills including: mortgages, property taxes, insurance and vendors.
- Ensure property compliance with government agencies and regulators.
- Resident violation oversight.
- Diligent and discreet evictions including court appearance.
- Vendor management.
- Accounting prepared by experienced bookkeepers.
- Renew rent established leases according to DHCR rules.
- Order of eligibility for rent control tenants.
- Fuel cost adjustments for rent control tenants.
- Section 8 compliance.
- Experienced in removing DOB & ECB violations.
- Emergency plumbing & handyman services at discount prices.
- 24-hour management of all maintenance and emergency calls.
- Construction site & contractor oversight.
Alvic was started over 10 years ago when some landlords started noticing how effectively a single landlord managed his buildings. This single landlord was asked to manage other buildings and what followed was one of the most responsive and effective management companies in the New York City area. From luxury condominium associations to section 8 housing, Alvic Management has dealt with just about every type of residential property found in NYC. Despite the differences in properties, Alvic Management has consistently added value to properties where others said it could not be done.
As property owners ourselves, we understand the risks and opportunities in the New York real estate market. By staying local we are able to provide the level of service we demand on our own properties.