Contacting Property Manager...
Argus Property Management
235 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Argus Property Management is a family-owned, full service property management firm servicing Franklin County, MA, Hampshire County, MA and surrounding areas. Drawing on over 17 years of property management experience and familiarity with the Pioneer Valley, we seek to provide our clients the time, quality, and attention to detail that they should expect and that only a small local business can provide.
Open communication, state of the art financial management, responsiveness to owner concerns and tenant requests â€“ this is what Argus can offer you. We're experienced, we're local, and we're dedicated to the care of your investment.
At Argus Property Management, we are dedicated to promoting your property financially and caring for it physically. We pride ourselves on open and timely communication with our owners on all facets of their properties' management. Services provided as part of our management fee include the following:
- 24/7 coverage for any heating, plumbing, electrical or other emergency affecting the safety of your tenants and your property.
- Oversight of all property maintenance issues. This includes utilization of local vendors wherever possible.
- Consultation on all capital expenditures as well as other major maintenance expenses.
- Complete financial oversight of your investment, including full tenant and maintenance accounting, monthly income and expense reports, and year-to-date analysis.
- Care in obtaining reputable tenants for your units, including conducting full credit screening and background checks for all applicants.
- Troubleshooting of tenant issues in advance by providing applicants with owner policies regarding tenancies and rules for unit upkeep.
- Payment of all monthly expenses and non-routine expenditures as agreed upon in the management contract.
- Online access for owners to enable you to view your property's performance and up-to-date accounting.
Contact us today!