Contacting Property Manager...
Ashoka Lion Consulting - Association Management Houston
Houston, TX 77003
1710 Lakeland Park Dr.
Garland, TX 75043
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
Ashoka Lion is a Community Association management company with offices in Houston and Dallas. Our team provides a flexible array of services that are specifically tailored to each Association's needs.
Types of Management Arrangements:
- Full Service Management: Property Inspections, Financial Management, Contractor Bidding, Coordinating with Legal Counsel, Repair Request Line
- Financial Management: Pay Bill, Collect Association Dues, Track Budget to Actual Reports, Provide Financial Reports to appropriate individual as requested (Auditors, Legal Counsel, or Tax Advisers), Track Delinquent Homeowners, Track Late Fees
- Builder Transition Projects: Coordinate with Builders to get all appropriate legal documents (Bylaws, Covenants, Rules and Regulations, State and local filing), work on creating a budget to assist in running the Association, Take Repair Request and Coordinate with Builder to handle repairs
Advantages of working with Ashoka Lion:
- Financial Reporting is Transparent: Homeowners are provided portal to track their homeowner accounts as well copies of violation letters or other important documents. Board members have additional reports to keep track of their community
- Multiple Payment Methods are provided for free: Homeowners are provided multiple tools to pay their association dues including free ACH, Lockbox, Credit Card Payment, and E-Check
- Extensive Communication Tools including discussion boards, web landing page, and web site template
Ashoka Lion provides quality services that are found in the largest firms in the world, but we pride ourselves on retaining a small business feel. Our use of technology allows us to leverage our time to on our clients needs versus spending it on administrative duties. If you are looking for a quality team that is focused on your community, then you should Follow the Lion!