Contacting Property Manager...
Barrons Property Managers, Inc.
913 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Sick and tired of dealing with tenants?
Being overcharged by handymen, plumbers, and electricians?
Feeling helpless as a long distance owner?
Get Solutions Now!
Let Barrons Property Managers, Inc. manage your investment property. Barrons works hard to achieve the highest professionalism in Property Management and Leasing Services.
No Set-up Fees
Our set-up services include:
- Photos and videos of your property and uploading these photos and videos to our website and many marketing web sites and you pay no extra fee for this service.
- Completing a general inventory of the property.
- Setting up your accounting with our online rental management software.
- Bookkeeper is also set up for monthly audits and end of year tax reporting.
- Managers tour the property so we are all knowledgeable about it for rental inquiries
- Finding qualified tenants and showing them your property.
You DO NOT pay us until your property is rented
If your property doesn't rent within 2 weeks, we take additional steps immediately
There can be many reasons why a property remains vacant. As professionals with many years of experience, history tells us that if the property does not rent in a month, there is at least one thing that must be fixed. Sometimes, the solution is quick and easy! We work to identify the problem, and work quickly to provide the solution.
At the start of the rental process, Barrons interviews prospective tenants to find out what is keeping them from renting the property. This feedback is immensely valuable. We look at what the prospective tenants are saying about the property and take action where it is needed.
We save you money on leasing and advertising fees
Our fees are simple:
- A percentage of the rent collected each calendar month.
- Only 50% of the first month's rent for a new tenant. Most other companies charge you the full first month's rent. We save you that money, plus we rent your home to a quality tenant within an average of 2-4 weeks.
- When a tenant renews their lease, the fee is only 25% of a month's rent, or a minimum of $100.
Ensuring You Receive A Quality Tenant
One of the most important things we do is place the proper tenant into your property. We do this by a thorough background checks. This might include but is not limited to the following:
- A thorough search for any evictions or money owed to a previous landlord. We also call previous landlords
- Felony and Sexual Predator search
- Good credit history, although we can make allowances, especially for medical bills and divorce.
- Employment verification
- Cross reference addresses from application against reports
- Social Security Number verification
Approval of Tenant and Lease Signing by the Property Manager
Once Barrons Property Managers approves a tenant, we move swiftly to get the lease signed and a security deposit collected. Often times, we will meet a new tenant at the property or our office the same day we approve them if at all possible. We move as fast as possible to secure a tenant for your property.
Collecting Rents and Getting Your Money
We make it very convenient for your tenants to pay us the rent. We have on-line capabilities of paying, we accept most major credit cards. We are open 5 days a week, take appointments on the weekends and also have a payment slot to receive payments after hours.
Property Maintenance - Available 7 days a week 24 hours a day
We move very quickly at Barrons Property Managers to deal with maintenance requests. Your days of answering a frantic call from a tenant with a broken AC are over. Our maintenance vendors are extremely capable and fairly priced.
As you know, maintenance request or emergencies are a huge headache for your normal landlord. By using Barrons Property Managers, you unload those late night calls to us and we take care of it. We also ask all of our vendors to submit a visual inspection of the rental.
Get a FREE Property Management Quote today! We look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.