Contacting Property Manager...
Best Choice Property Management
207 Glen Laurel Dr
Easley, SC 29642
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Best Choice Property Management, LLC specializes in rentals only for single family homes, townhomes and condos. Our coverage areas include Greenville and Pickens Counties, parts of Anderson and Spartanburg Counties plus Travelers Rest and Fountain Inn.
We offer a variety of services to our clients and one may be perfect for your circumstances. If not, we may be able to modify our services to meet your requirements. Managing only rentals gives us the opportunity to work closer with the owner to help determine the type of service they need and continue the relationship throughout the tenancy.
Having a good management company to oversee your vacant home can be a great asset. We want our owners to feel confident when they hire us, that we'll do our best in finding a qualified tenant that will treat the property with care. And, we'll be there for tenants in finding them the perfect home and assisting them throughout the process.
The following is only a partial list of our services. For more information please feel free to request your free quote today. We'd be happy to assist you in more detail.
- Initial inspection of your property to check condition, amenities and surroundings to determine potential rental income.
- Research rental market to determine price range.
- Assist in preparing your home for market.
- Preparing a marketing plan and optimizing the internet to provide exposure to your home.
- Personally show your home 7 days a week, to be available for the convenience of the potential tenant.
- Return calls and emails as quickly as possible.
- Qualify tenant, generate leases, perform pre-inspection with tenant and perform regular inspections throughout the tenancy.
- Collect rents, late fees, negotiate renewals, etc.
- Oversee repairs and regular service maintenance.
- Provide owner with monthly statements and annual 1099 for tax purposes.