Contacting Property Manager...
1173 South 250 West #502
St George, UT 84790
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Much like using a good accountant or financial planner, a good property manager will protect your investment, provide professional service, reduce your costs, and increase your income.
We started out as property owners. Our entire management system was developed with an "owner mentality" and it contributes to everything we do. We love it when an owner tells us how they worry less and their properties are doing better since they joined our services. When you hire our specialized team of property managers, you and your properties will benefit from our knowledge and experience. As you read the information below, and work with our management team, we hope you will see the many advantages of working with a professional property management company. Take a second and watch the testimonial video from one of our property owners.Services
We cover every aspect of the rental, maintenance, and management process. Including:
- Applicant Screening
- Maintenance/Repair Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Eviction Services
- Rent Collection
- Bill Payment
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Tax-Friendly Year End Statements
- Rental Value Analysis
- Frequent Property Inspections
- Less Vacancy: Don't lose prospective tenants due to poor scheduling and difficult showings. We understand that vacancy is your biggest expense. We take calls and do showings after hours and on weekends. We market your property very aggressively and make sure we get as many showings as possible. Not only do we fill vacancies fast, but are able to find quality tenants.
- Better Maintenance: We frequently visit your property to insure it is being maintained properly. Also, our constant attention will insure that all work is finished promptly and at the right price.
- Less Risk of Serious Damage: Our frequent visits mean we will notice a dry patch of grass before it is dead. We will see ice patches and remedy the problem before someone slips. When a tenant calls late at night about a leak, we will be there within minutes to shut off the water and minimize damages.
- More Money: BMG knows the market extremely well. We can price your property right. We know the best marketing hotspots. We fill vacancies fast.
Contact us today for a FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS!!!!