Contacting Property Manager...
C J Burroughs
9889 Sunset Hill Circle
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
A note from the founder:
In my decades of managing property, my philosophy has always been to maintain a high level of communication with both owners and tenants. This allows me to keep the property in the best condition possible to maximize both the asset value of the home and monthly rent a property can bring in.
- Market your property on hundreds of websites
- Market your property on our website
- All potential tenants will be accompanied to showings
- Supply rental application, leases
- Fully screen potential tenants
- Collect all security deposits and monthly rents
- Send monthly and annual statements
- Owners and tenants can contact my office 7 days a week
- We will inspect any necessary repair prior to work being done and also after work is completed
- We have in-house repair man for simple work and preferred venders for larger work. This keeps repair costs to a minimum.
- Property condition is documented at move-in and move-out of each tenant.
- We address all repairs and needs of the owner and tenant quickly, on the same day in most cases.
- We provide excellent service to your tenants so they want to take care of your property.
About Charles Burroughs
My Client-First Philosophy
That said, in my experience as a Littleton real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So whether you're buying, selling, or putting your home in the rental market, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.Testimonial:
"Charles Burroughs has been managing our rental property, a beautiful single family home in Heritage Hills, for almost five years now. It has been a wonderful experience for us all along. Charles is very prompt and reliable – he is quick to resolve any issue that comes up with home maintenance. His support makes our lives so much easier. We would recommend Charles as an exceptional professional, easy to work with and always committed to service excellence. Today, we consider the Burroughs as family friends, and not just our property manager. Anitha & Arun M"