Contacting Property Manager...
Capitol Management Corporation
, MD 20853
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Are you searching for the most Reliable Property Management Firm in the Washington Metropolitan Area? Condominiums and Homeowners Associations in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia call the Leader in community association management- Capitol Management Corporation. Member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI).
Association Management Services
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices, and overseeing Board Member elections and Committee appointments
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Attending Board Meetings and Annual Meetings
- Monthly Reports and financial projections packaging
- Attracting and negotiating competitive service contracts, and managing maintenance projects to completion
- Communicating openly with Board member and Homeowners and responding promptly to all inquiries
- Conducting regular property inspections and providing "real time" pictures and reports to Board Members.
- Review all contracts associated with the Condominium and ensure that the cost and operations are appropriate.
- Enforcement of CC&R's, Bylaws, & ARC guidelines
- Condo/Association business and records documentation
- Document repair history for future reference
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year by a trained property management professional on staff
- Tax preparation and other required State reports
- Management of on-site staff and General Managers
- Coordinate Reserve Studies (every 5 years in accordance with local laws)
- Completing and Processing resale documents
- Extensive accounting, billing and financial management services
- Guidance and distribution of parking policies and tags
- Pool pass registration and distribution
- Website Development and/or Maintenance
Construction and Maintenance Services
In addition to our property management services, we are able to offer our communities a maintenance division of fully licensed and insured staff. Capitol Services was developed to give Board members "another option" when searching for everyday construction or maintenance resolutions. By providing this service, we are able to save thousands of dollars for communities looking to boost their bottom line. If directed by the Board, we can offer fast and efficient solutions to your everyday needs.
"Experience the Capitol Management Family"
Being a family owned and operated business for over 22 years, all of our clients are treated like "one of the family" from the very start of our services. At Capitol Management Corporation, we are focused on adding value to your community while also protecting your investment. We manage every community with years of professional knowledge and experience in the Association management field.