Contacting Property Manager...
Capitol Property Management Corporation
3914 Centreville Road
Chantilly, VA 20151
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
Capitol Property Management is a full-service, management firm focusing on the management of office properties, condominium and townhome communities, and homeowner associations throughout Northern Virginia.
Capitol Property Management believes that a well-managed community not only ensures a sense of pride, but is a sound business investment for the entire community.
As a full-service property management company, Capitol Property Management provides:
- financial management
- administrative management
- on-site staff management (as necessary)
- property maintenance services
- enforcement of covenants & by-laws
- architectural inspections
- 24-hour emergency service for residents
Additional routine duties performed by our managers:
- meet with the community BOD on a regular basis per the Board's meeting schedule
- advise and counsel the Board on matters of insurance, auditing and legal services
- obtain a minimum of three subcontractor bids and advise the board on matters of property maintenance and repair
- coordinate reserve studies every 5 years as required by Virginia state law
Construction & Maintenance Services
In addition to our property management services, we are able to offer a unique, valuable service to our clientele - our relationship with our sister company, Capitol Construction. This relationship gives us the ability to offer expert advice on special association concerns.
If so directed by the Association Board of Directors, we can also provide maintenance services quickly and efficiently on an on-going basis.
These consulting and maintenance services have proven extremely successful in assisting many of our client associations in overcoming problems or making necessary repairs in the most timely and cost-effective manner.