Contacting Property Manager...
Cardinal Point Property Management
1950 Lafayette Rd Suite 208
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Other Associations
- Mobile Home Community
- Parking Garage
Are you looking for a Property Manager who can make your tenant, resident, and property problems disappear?
Cardinal Point Property Management will work tirelessly to manage your Seacoast NH, Southern ME, or Northeastern MA property like it’s our very own. Property management and leasing – from A to Z – is all we do!
You can sleep well knowing Cardinal Point Property Management is taking care of your property and tenants – if you live in the next town over, or if you live 3000 miles away.
New Hampshire & Southern Maine leasing and property management services
Do you own rental or investment properties in Portsmouth, Exeter, Hampton, Dover, Seacoast NH, Southern ME, Northeastern MA, and within 30 miles of Portsmouth? Or do you live in an Association in need of new, reliable management?
Then let our capable, trustworthy property manager handle all the normal hassles so you can spend your time doing what you enjoy…while we:
- Attract and keep good tenants & residents who pay on time
- Keep your property in good shape with regular maintenance
- Make sure necessary emergency repairs are taken care of quickly
- Resolve any tenant or resident issues
- Collect the rent, pay the bills, and send you money
- And plenty more!
You can also take advantage of our unique Tenant Placement Guarantee… something no other property management companies in the Seacoast dares to offer! That’s because our real estate professionals know how to find, screen, and keep good, paying tenants who stay longer, which increases your equity.
Find out more about our reliable Property management & Leasing services.
Contact us today and watch your property management and tenant issues vanish.