Contacting Property Manager...
Century 21 Maselle & Associates4001 Lakeland Dr.
Jackson, MS 39232
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
As a CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates property management services Client, you are working with the largest residential real estate sales organization in the world. The CENTURY 21 franchise system provides brand marketing recognition and sales tools that are among the best-known and finest in the industry.
CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates has attained a notable Real Estate presence during the past 30 years and has long been recognized as a leader in real estate circles throughout major markets in Mississippi and Tennessee. That is why now as we embark on Multi-family Property Management we have:
- Invested in advanced technology systems and a property management team tempered and matured by single family property management performance and we are certain that we can provide Owners and Tenants sustained highly reliable results and attentiveness
- Have chosen and become proficient in what we believe is the leading property management accounting software in the industry
- Are determined to be the most committed Property Management Team in our market - serving the best interests of the Property's Owner and Dwellers with competency, consistency, honesty, and integrity
Benefits for Our Owners:
Market Your Properties and Reduce Vacancies:
Our property data is centralized which allows us to quickly and automatically post vacancies to the world. A professional web designer creates the ad format and layouts so your property ads will stand out from the crowd and attract more residents. We pay special attention to updating postings and removing vacancy postings in order to display only the most accurate property listings.
Increased Resident Retention:
We are a web-based property manager which means our team can securely login and access information about all properties we manage at any time and from anywhere. What does this mean? We solve problems faster before they costs and consequences can escalate.
Fast Property Maintenance Resolutions and Reduced Surprises:
We use electronic work orders to communicate with vendors so our team can address and resolve property maintenance issues faster. Residents appreciate how quickly we fix property issues and we keep you aware of maintenance progress with email updates and copies of work orders.
We manage vendors more insightfully because our team has an organized view of all current and past work orders. We set up standard, recurring work orders for typical move-in or move-out tasks saving time and money. At the end of the month, there are few if any surprise bills to be sent to you.
Furnish Convenient and Fast Electronic Owner Reports:
Instead of printing and mailing monthly statements we can deliver them via email and an online Owner's Portal. You have on-demand access to these statements, completed work orders, and reports.
Contact us today!