Contacting Property Manager...
Certain Property Management
3621 Ridgelake Drive
Metairie, LA 70002
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Welcome to Certain Property Management, a third party property management firm focused on the multi-family industry in Louisiana and Mississippi. CPM provides full service management for apartment and condominium associations, including leasing, maintenance and financial management services.
We understand that nothing impacts the health, viability and occupancy of a property more than the way it is managed and maintained. It is our belief that professional property management is one of the most important decisions an owner can make.
Apartment/Multi-Family Management Philosophy
Our primary responsibility to property owners is to attract and to keep tenants long term while improving asset value. We do this by helping the property stay current with competitive market rates. We make sure that all of our properties are well maintained and provide superior responsiveness to tenant needs.
Our Strategic Management Approach
Our approach to maximizing the success of a project and the return on investment includes the following:
- Understand owner’s objectives as well as concerns.
- Identify any safety or liability issues of the physical assets.
- Assess the property’s financial condition (budgets, financial statements, and tenant collections).
- Create a customized management plan that is affordable, realistic, and achievable.
- Survey any safety, security or liability issues and address immediate concerns.
- Review all service vendor contracts and put appropriate contracts out to bid.
- Aggressively market vacant spaces.
- Begin owner-approved maintenance, repair and/or improvement work.
- Control operating expenses while maintaining service levels.
Condominium/Townhome Association Property Management Services
A brief listing of services available to Board of Driectors and Owners of Condominium and Townhome Assocations include:
- Availability to all Board Members, Owners, and Vendors for prompt response to maintenance requests, telephone calls, meetings, correspondence, etc.
- Site Inspections are done at least once per week.
- Attendance at all meetings of the Association, including nights and weekends.
- Recommendations on budgets, contracts, specifications, maintenance schedules, vendors, etc. are made to the Board Members.
- Bid Solicitations are made to qualified vendors based on Board directives.
- Coordination of condominium property and financial management is tracked through industry leading software specifically designed for this purpose.
- Collection of monthly maintenance fees and assessments. Monies are deposited into the Association operating fund bank account. Delinquencies are adressed immediately after the payment due date.
- Payables are processed weekly, ensuring that timely payments are made to vendors who have performed satisfactorily.
- Financial documentation is provided monthly to all Board Members. Reports such as Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Vendor Check Detail, Bank Account Reconciliation, Budget Comparison, Member Balances, etc. are delivered to you by the 10th of each month.
- Correspondence from Owners will be responded to in a timely manner, as well any initiated by the Board of Directors.
Contact us today!