Contacting Property Manager...
Choice One Property Management519 S. Riverside
Medford, OR 97501
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Choice One manages rental properties - single family homes, condos, apartments, and rural properties.
We'll simplify the complex issues associated with managing your rental property while enhancing the value of your investment and giving you peace of mind.
First, our Medford Property Managers set the right price for your property. We know the market, and we know how to keep places occupied without leaving any money on the table. Then we list, advertise, recruit, and screen applications carefully. We work hard to get the right people for your place.
You can choose placement only, where we just help you find tenants for a fixed fee. Or, for just 10% of the monthly rent, we can eliminate the hassle completely and provide full service Medford property management for all of your rentals.
We don't sell real estate, but we will work with your broker to assist you with a rental investment property. The idea here is, we only do what we know best, which includes:
- Comprehensive market analysis of property rental value
- Pro-active marketing of each of your properties
- Thorough tenant screening, including: credit, criminal, and eviction history review
- Detailed property inspections
- Timely rent collections
- Communication with our tenants
- Coordination with all maintenance needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Lease placement only services
- Eviction/FED filing and representation in court
At Choice One we're focused on one thing, and one thing only: managing your rental property for a positive return on your real estate investment.
We take that fiduciary duty very seriously, and we treat every property as if it's our own. We're fully insured and employ only licensed, bonded contractors to help with repairs and maintenance. And our accounting system helps us track everything, down to the penny.