Contacting Property Manager...
Citylights Realty Group
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Citylights Realty Group is a forward-thinking real estate firm specializing in sales, rentals and property management in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We believe in creating comprehensive management plans that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of today's fast-paced market. Our approach is quite simple; we utilize our expertise, exemplary customer service, and the latest and most cutting-edge technology available to seamlessly manage your property. We offer rigorously screened resources and real-time access to the most up-to-date information for our clients. Our company is licensed in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia, and is bonded and insured. We are also an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau. Our staff also serve on various real estate boards, most notably the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors Property Management Committee.Management Services:
- Professional listing of properties for rent in MLS and all relevant online channels
- High-quality photo tours and marketing material.
- Comprehensive tenant and background checks
- Lease negotiation.
- Providing top-notch repair technicians to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standards.
- Collection of rents and dues
- Accounts payable and receivable management.
- Up-to-the-minute financial reporting tools
- Building maintenance and preventive measures placement
- Property web portals, discussion boards and other web tools
- Regular property inspections and reserve study analysis
Honesty, integrity, and care are at the heart of our operation. We value each and every one of our clients and take pride in maintaining long-lasting relationships. At Citylights, we strive to benefit the people and communities that we serve. We are passionate about real estate and love what we do. We look forward to the opportunity to expertly manage your investment property.