Contacting Property Manager...
Commonwealth Property Management LLC
PO Box 65
Newton, MA 02465
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
At C.P.M. our corporate philosophy is simple:
Superior Service and Superior Performance combined with Unquestionable Integrity. Along with my partner Jim Cortinea and our accounting & service staff, we strive to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Wm. J. Dempsey Jr. Principal Co-owner CPM
Commonwealth Property Management provides a broad range of services for the Real Estate Industry and Individual home / unit owners. Ranging from rentals and leasing to business services such as rent / condo fee collection, bill paying, accounting and financial reporting from our custom proprietary financial software.
We use the latest technologies and financial software available to assist us in doing the utmost to help you and manage your association.
We provide 24 / 7 / 365 Emergency Services from all trades and have a General Contractor with an unrestricted builders licenses on staff along with plumbers and electricians.
A building or condominium community association that is well managed by competent and knowledgeable professionals has a correlative affect on the properties financial health and resale values, as well as the general quality of life for the residents and owners. It is our mission at Commonwealth Property Management L.L.C. to achieve these goals for building owners and trustees of condominium associations.
William J. Dempsey Jr.
Commonwealth Property Management L.L.C.
The role of a Property Manager is multifaceted. Few professions require such a broad range of skills and knowledge encompassing many seemingly unrelated professions. Your Property Manager must be able to interact with a wide variety of people such as building owners, trustees, individual condominium owners, tenants and other professionals from businesses and legal services to construction & building trades and building services. Some of whom will often have competing agendas and interests. And your Property Manager must be able to do it all competently while being politically correct.
Your property manager will act to varying degrees in some capacity as your:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Operations Manager
- Business Agent
- General Contractor
- Facilities / Maintenance Manager
- Insurance Risk Manager
- Governance Administrator
- Emergency Services Coordinator
Experience Makes the Difference
Managed buildings in: Boston (Back Bay, Beacon Hill, North and South End's), Newton & Brookline, Cambridge, Lincoln, Needham and Medford.
Buildings and Associations under management have included several 8 story mid-rise buildings, mixed use artist lofts, commercial spaces and a community of townhouses on 10 landscaped acres and 28 single & multi family homes.
Managed millions of dollars worth of Capital Improvements and Construction Projects.
C.P.M. is a full service property management firm.
- Financial & Business Services
- Administrative Services
- Association Governance
- Insurance Risk Manager
- Onsite Staff Management
- Service Contract Administration
- Physical Plant Management
- Facilities Maintenance
- Repairs & Handyman Services
- Maintenance & Janitorial
- Landscaping & Snow
- 24Hr Emergency Response
- Emergency Services Coordination
- Fire & Flood Restoration
- Project Management
- Capital Improvement Project Management
Financial & Administrative Services
The nature of property management requires the collecting, tracking and coordinating large amounts of information that are then assembled, analyzed and disseminated in monthly reports.
Commonwealth Property Management LLC uses a proprietary software package that has been customized to provide functional reports that are neat, clean and easy to read and easy to understand. Providing complete, accurate and timely monthly reports containing all the information you will need to make sound financial decisions. Our software package is easily customizable to meet any additional reporting needs you may request.
C.P.M.'s basic monthly report will include:
- Income Statement by individual unit and delinquency reporting
- Sources of Income Summary Statement
- Asset & Liability Statement
- Executive Summary of Income and Expenses
- Monthly Expense Statement (check register & notations)
- Copies of all invoices expensed
- Budget Variance Report by month and year to-date
- Copies of Operating Bank Statement
- Copies of Reserve Account Bank Statement
Additional we will maintain copies of the following important documents:
- Contact information for unit owners, non-resident investor owners, owner's agents and tenants ranging from multiple mailing addresses, email addresses; home, work and cell phones.
- Copies of the master deed, trust documents, by-law's, and articles of incorporation, rules, regulations, manuals and handbooks.
- Copies of all insurance polices and binders
- Copies of all vendor and maintenance service contracts
- Copies of all pertain-ante correspondence concerning the governance and administration of the building and / or association
CPM is a fully licensed General Contractor
- We are capable of fine finishes and custom cabinetry but we do the little things too.
- Builder's Lic. #92266 (Unrestricted C.S.L.)
Old-School European Mason on Staff
- Masonry Repairs - Re-Pointing
- Baluster, Pilasters & Capital Repairs and Reproductions
- Marble, Granite, Ceramic Tile - Stone work of all types
- Landscape Design
|Capital Improvement Projects Managed and / or Built & Constructed|
|$1,300,000||Fire Restoration - gut and rebuild in Back Bay.|
|$1,200,000||Façade Masonry Pointing.|
|$400,000||EPDM Fully-Adhered Rubber Roof - 7 skylights - 4 roof decks|
|$350,000||Built 3 Dormers, Sunroom & 2 story addition|
|$254,000||Carpeting, lighting and lobby upgrade.|
|$250,000||Negotiated cell phone antenna contracts.|
|$225,000||Street, walkway lighting upgrade.|
|$100,000||Building envelope caulking and sealing project.|
|$100,000||Negotiated land use and access agreement.|
|$80,000||Boiler Replacement (10 section steam boiler, oil)|
|$60,000||Air conditioning water cooling tower.|
|$60,000||Directed flood restoration.|
|$45,000||Installed Inteli-key programmable lock system.|
|$55,000||Rebuilt 21 roof top chimneys.|
|$40,000||Plumbing Repair and Restoration.|
|$35,000||Jacked 2nd Story Deck - Repaired Field-stone Foundation|
Complete Reframe Lower Deck - Ipe; Brazilian Ironwood Decking
|$25,000||Boiler Replacement (4 section steam boiler, gas).|