Contacting Property Manager...
Crossroads Property Management, Inc.
4800 Sugar Grove Blvd
Stafford, TX 77477
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Mission Statement: To offer full service management and maintenance service with quality, honesty, integrity, and trust. Our purpose is to meet the various needs of owners while providing safe and quality housing that meets the expectations of our communities.
Investors: You are our clients and we are responsible to you. Our primary goal is to provide you with the service that you need. Our objectives are to help your properties perform for you in the manner that you want. A high level of mutual trust is required for this relationship to work. If this cannot be maintained we will assist in helping you to find another alternative for your management needs.
Tenants: Our goal is to provide housing that meets the expectations of each tenant. While everyone's budget and needs vary, their housing should meet certain criteria and standards. Maintaining a great tenant base is essential for our investors to succeed.
Community: Our units are scattered through many different communities. We strive to meet every community need whether a home is in a city, suburb, or rural area. This includes placing the best suited tenants, adhering to local housing codes, enforcing landlord-tenant laws, and maintaining the appearance and repairs of properties.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Leasing and monthly collection of rents.
- Payment of bills related to property.
- 24 hours maintenance and contracting.
- Rates generally range from 6 to 10% of rents collected.
- Rental fees are generally 50% of first month's rent with a minimum of $300.
- Statements are mailed monthly on the 15th.
- Includes advertising and placement of tenants.
- Owners provide their own monthly management.
- Rates are generally 100% of the first month's rent.
- On call maintenance
- General property repairs
- Property improvements
Short term management
- Bank foreclosures
- Temporary management for owners who are out of the area.