Contacting Property Manager...
P.O. Box 3342
Davenport, IA 52801
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
We take the hassle out of property ownership.DCP Property Management is a condominium and rental property management company in the Quad Cities. Our property management company proudly serves Davenport, Bettendorf, and Clinton in the state of Iowa as well as Moline and Rock Island in the state of Illinois. We offer landlords and condominium associations ease of ownership and professional property management services. Our innovative marketing strategies and pricing models give our clients an advantage.
With years of experience in property management in Iowa City, Clinton, and the Quad Cities area, DCP Property Management is a market leader in rental placement among property management companies. We are able to provide our clients with quality tenants, shorter vacancy times, the most efficient collection and eviction systems, the most cost effective maintenance procedures available, and the highest technology in the property management market today. For more information on DCP Property Management view our Property Management page.
What can you expect from DCP Management?
Cost Savings: We are always looking for ways to cut costs for your homeowners' association while maintaining quality. We'll provide you with multiple estimates to help you find the best value for property repairs. We review your current contracts to identify opportunities for more affordable, effective services.
Transparency: You should never have to wonder about where your money is going. We utilize the latest technologies to provide you real time access through our website to view statements and help you keep track of all activities. By logging in to our system you will be given a complete and accurate accounting of all finances associated with your property.
24/7 Availability: Our management team is there for you round-the-clock, ready to spring into action in an emergency. DCP maintains a full team of localized professionals in your community, available to respond to your needs at a moment's notice. Armed with bulk buying power, we provide you with a list of preferred vendors who have given us reduced rates in exchange for volume contracts.
Flexibility: Take advantage of our online services to view electronic statements, submit online work order requests, make secure association payments, download reports and forms, maintain event calendars, and search through member directories and even vote for board members at any time, from any internet location!
We can customize our property management services to meet your needs and exceed your expectations!
- Site Inspections
- Available for Home Owner Board meetings
- Coordinate Board meetings
- Address violations of Association Bylaws and Rules and Regulations
- Handle Lease violations
- Review and manage insurance needs
- Collect maintenance fees
- List your property or condominium for rent (bylaw dependent)
- Arrange for legal assistance
- Provide complete bookkeeping of property finances
- Preparation of budgets
- Financial Statements
- Payment of monthly building expenses
- Maintenance of all financial accounts
- Manage Vendors/Contractors
- Negotiation for services such as: building cleaning, refuse removal, landscaping, snow removal, and utilities
- Supervision of all on-site contractors
- Management of all construction projects for both the property and individual units including: additions and upgrades
Why choose DCP? Because we are hands-on and provide the premium services you've come to expect. Questions? Contact us. We look forward to helping with all your rental property and condominium management needs in the area! Request a free property management quote!