Contacting Property Manager...
1 Research Court
Rockville, MD 20850
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Using Our Cooperative Structure And Principles For Everyone's Benefit.
With over 20 years of property management experience we are a highly skilled team that is driven by giving you first-class full service. Our environmentally conscious property managers are dedicated to implementing cost-saving renewable energy methods wherever possible. Our team keeps innovation and efficiency a top priority to ensure that our diverse portfolio is constantly emerging.
We have a core focus of providing quality assurance in our operations and always strive to ensure that we are not only accurate in our procedures but that we provide you with a service and a product that is always on cutting edge. We readily provide all aspects of property management support.
A few of our areas of expertise involve:
- Developing and maintaining positive owner, tenant, community and vendor client relations
- Preparing accurate annual budgets which include quarterly reforecast reports to monitor your expenses
- Recognizing the importance of maintaining safety and housekeeping related policies and records to decrease elevated expenses
- Distributing timely reports to include property inspection, roof inspections, and lighting to ensure your properties are being maintained with the utmost care which not only keeps them safe and attractive but also keeps them marketable
- Administering specialty leasing for residential, commercial, flex and government leases (SLA's)
- Timely accounts receivables and payables
We continue to keep our goal in site of enhancing the value of your property and managing projects that adopt sustainability as its foundation of operation. When your principal foundation is built upon delivering sustainable green tenant spaces and using renewable energy technology it is easy to create a balance between asset appreciation and cash flow. We also feel its our obligation to encourage everyone in our diverse portfolio to conserve.
Our managers practice proficiency in the areas of:
- Energy efficiency including the use of wind power
- Conservation of water
- Maintaining recycling programs and reusing materials
- Educating our tenants by conducting quarterly "green" meetings, hosting annual earth day and heading up annual "give back to the community" events.
As a result of such practice and proficiency we have seen significant savings in our properties' common area expenses. We've decreased utilities and trash expenditures, lowered repair and maintenance expenses, and negotiated better service contract pricing to name a few cost savings techniques.
Our team understands the importance of maintaining and improving your business, community and overall quality of life and possess the talent of knowing how to provide it to you. Our team loves what we do!Serving property owners and associations nation-wide.