Contacting Property Manager...
555 N. Benson Ave. Ste F
Upland, CA 91786
580 North Phillips Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Empire Management has developed effective management systems and uses state-of-the-art technologies to provide our customers with convenient, current, and accurate information and services. We understand that property management is really about building relationships.
Empire's commitment is to create working relationships with everyone involved in the success of our clients' real estate investments.
Association Management Activities Include:
- Account managers will conduct scheduled inspections of the Association common areas. The inspections identify deficiencies or liabilities in the common area and assure that contract vendors are performing to standards set by the Board of Directors.
- Empire staff assists the Board of Directors in establishing policies, procedures and timelines to enforce the CC&Rs, address issues and protect the interests of the Association.
- Empire manages systems for tracking and curing homeowner violations of the Association's governing documents.
- Empire staff attends Association meetings to provide information and guidance as needed.
Accounting and Fiscal Services
- The management team provides monthly operating statements, reserve status reports, balance sheets, check registers, bank statements, delinquency reports, lien and legal reports and general ledger.
- The account manager and Association treasurer (if required) will approve all vendor payables before checks are issued.
- All checks issued shall require the signature of both a Board Member and Management. Association funds will be utilized to remit all Association payables.
- An annual proposed budget will be prepared at least 120 days prior to fiscal year end for Board review and approval. The proposed budget will serve as a basis for the operating budget and monthly maintenance fees for the next fiscal year.
- Separate books and trust accounts for Association operations, and Association reserves will be maintained.
- The management team will cooperate in the audit and tax preparation for the Association. If necessary, Management will interview and recommend certified public accountants for the Board approval and supply all available data to the accountant. The Association is responsible for the cost of the audit/review and tax preparation.
- Reports and forms will be prepared and submitted to governmental agencies, including annual and quarterly federal and state forms for employees, annual 1099s for vendors, and non-profit tax exemption forms for the Association. The Association responsible for preparation costs for these reports and forms.
- Demand statements are submitted to escrow companies for the unpaid regular, special and corrective assessments owed by an owner upon the sale of their property.
- Data provided by escrows or owners pertaining to transfers of ownership and change of records are maintained accordingly for billing purposes.
- Information on new owners are requested from escrow companies.
- Escrow companies are provided with Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions; By-Laws; and Rules and Regulations for new Owners. A management company transfer fee and document fee are charged to and collected by demand from escrow.
- The Management team attends annual owners' meetings, special owners' meetings, budget meetings and Board meetings as required by the Board and defined in the management agreement.
Residential Management Services Include:
Screening Applicants - All prospective tenants are carefully screened to ensure their suitability for your property. Employment is verified, past and present Landlords are interviewed, credit checks and unlawful detainer investigations are conducted.
Rent Surveys - Periodic rent surveys are conducted to ensure your property is generating the highest potential market rent.
Management Contracts - Our trained staff handles all appropriate rental documentation, including applications, rental agreements, and performance notices.
Vacancy Turn-around - Property Managers work closely with licensed and insured vendors to schedule and achieve minimum turn-around time for your vacant units.
Property Expenses - All expenses related to your property, including loan payments, insurance, taxes, maintenance and utility invoices are reviewed and approved by property managers prior to being paid by our accounting department.
Preventative Maintenance - Annual inspections of dwelling units are performed to ensure proper care and maintenance of your property. You are notified of any necessary preventative maintenance. Upon your authorization, corrective work is scheduled to save you from future costly repairs.
Collections and Evictions - When needed, appropriate action is taken to collect rent from delinquent tenants and/or process unlawful detainer action through the courts. If necessary, delinquent accounts are delivered to legal counsel to process unlawful detainer actions.
Personnel Selection - Staff members meet high standards through our screening process. Their selection is based on experience, motivation, and references. All of our management staff have earned professional designations or are enrolled in certification programs.