Contacting Property Manager...
First Class Realty
38730 N. Deep Lake Road
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Leasing & Property Management Specialists
We specialize in managing attached & detached single family residences, as well as condos & apartments in Lake, Cook, Will, Dupage, Kane, McHenry, Kenosha & Walworth Counties. We take care of everything involved in the leasing process from moving-in to moving-out so you don't have to, as well as oversee the rent collection and maintenance of your property while it is tenant occupied.
Prospective Tenant Screening
One of the most important aspects of a successful rental experience is selecting quality tenants. This is accomplished by following these specific procedures in our leasing process:
- A detailed credit history is obtained for the prospective tenant including criminal & eviction background check.
- Previous landlords are contacted for references.
- Employment and income are verified which includes two of the most recent pay stubs.
- Our lease agreement was developed by attorneys who specialize in real estate and landlord-tenant law and has been approved by the real estate licensing board.
- We will collect all of the rental payments, security deposits, accounting and owner statements.
- We conduct move-in, move-out, scheduled quarterly inspections and vacancy inspections which include photos of every room and a detailed list to document the condition of the property.
- Perform a walk-through of the property with the tenant, show them where everything is, demonstrate how to change the furnace filter, thermostat batteries, smoke and CO batteries, appliance operation, etc.
- We call, e-mail and mail notices to the tenant to notify them that they are late. We continue to contact the tenant until they pay rent and/or late fees or we move forward with the eviction.
- We oversee all maintenance issues regarding your property and provide emergency service as needed. We eliminate the headache associated with planned and un-planned maintenance for your rental property.
- We have our own maintenance division with experienced contractors. This controls the quality of work, cost of the labor, and allows us to truly stand by the warranty of the work.