Contacting Property Manager...
Foresight Property Solutions LLC
Charlotte Metro, NC
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
At Foresight Property Solutions, we specialize in the management of residential real estate in the Charlotte Metro area, with a focus on providing superior customer service to both owners and residents.
Our Services Include:
- Showing all available rental homes
- Conducting initial property inspections
- Assistance with establishing rental rates
- Advertising through our website and other sources
- Drafting of rental contracts
- Extensive screening of applicants including credit, criminal, rental history, income and employment verifications
- Negotiation of lease terms
- Collecting rent, fees and deposits
- Monthly and yearly statements to owners regarding income and expenses
- Routine property inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Handling emergency calls as well as all resident questions or issues
- Recommendations to improve rental value
- Assist with purchasing or selling of homes
Why Choose Us?
Our focus is on providing superior customer service to both our home owners and our tenants. We go above and beyond to keep our tenants happy, your property well maintained and your rental home occupied. After all, your rental home is only an asset if it's occupied and properly cared for.
We are licensed and experienced professionals who do nothing but manage rental properties and do it well.
All property showings are done by our property managers or licensed real estate professionals. Lock boxes are used so there is no need to check out keys, which is much more appealing to real estate agents. This also allows your rental home to be shown on evenings and weekends, increasing the number of showings and the chances of your home renting faster.
Payments to owners are processed by the 15th of every month via ACH(e-check) so you receive your money faster and directly into your bank account.
Our referral fees to agents are some of the highest in the Charlotte area, providing an extra incentive for agents to show our available rental homes first. While we are licensed real estate brokers, we focus on property management, which means that we refer all potential buyers back to the agents who show our homes.
We require renter's insurance for all tenants, minimizing risk to the home owner.
All maintenance services are contracted out and we have relationships with top vendors in the area to keep costs down while providing quality work.
Our fee structure is reasonable and straight forward. We also include services that most companies charge extra for. Our honest and up front approach is what our company was founded on and our high level of customer service is what makes us a top choice for managing your rental property.