Contacting Property Manager...
Georgia Rental Group
1353 Riverstone Pkwy.
Canton, GA 30114
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Property Management North Metro Atlanta
Georgia Rental Group is a licensed full service property management company located in Cherokee County, Canton, GA. We provide comprehensive management services for rental property owners.
Georgia Tenant Landlord Laws
When you have a professional, licensed real estate Brokerage managing your property, you can be assured that your actions are compliant with Georgia Tenant Landlord Laws. Many landlords who attempt to manage their own property struggle to understand how to best comply with the Georgia real estate laws which address how they should treat tenants.
As a landlord you should be aware of Georgia Tenant Landlord Laws. You may do something that you believe to be a good business practice which in fact breaks the law. Your mistake may cost you a lot of money.
Tri-Fold Comprehensive Landlord Services Program
Georgia Rental Group offers a complete, turn-key solution for landlords. We call this our Tri-Fold, Comprehensive Landlord Services Program.
Here is a list of some things that are included in our Tri-Fold, Comprehensive Landlord Services Program:
- Rental Listing
- Utilities Management
- Insurance Claims
- Tenant Screening and Placement
- Emergency Service Calls
- Rent & Late Fee Collection
- Eviction Notices & Evictions
- Move-In / Move-Out Inspections
- Cleaning Services
- Property Renovation & Repair