Contacting Property Manager...
728 N. Cross Pointe Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47715
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
Goebel Commercial Realty, Inc., (GCR) is a professional management company headquartered in Evansville, IN with 40 years experience in property management. We manage many multi-unit, multi-building complexes, but we also have a large base of duplexes and single family residences. Some of the properties in our management portfolio include Kenzi Estates, Golden Tower, Concorde Green, Chapelwood Place, Mulberry Square, Eastlodge, and Diamond Valley Apartments. In addition; GCR manages Commercial Buildings and Condominium associations.
TEAMWORK, EXCELLENCE & INTEGRITY
At Goebel Commercial Realty, core values will not be compromised.
Highlights of our skills and qualifications include:
- Cutting edge marketing and leasing staff
- Comprehensive online training for all team members in all industry areas
- Outstanding, competitive vendor network
- YARDI Voyager 6.0 operating system
- Highly cross-trained and certified maintenance team
- Comprehensive market analysis capabilities
- Compliance and comprehensive training provided for all team members for Safety, Fair Housing Act & EPA Lead Paint laws
- Real estate brokerage
- Real estate development
- Caring, hands -on upper management team
We provide customized levels of property management services to over 75 different property owners. Many of these property owners only involvement is to receive of a monthly report, a check, and the assurance that their investment is being taken care of properly. Others take a more active role, utilizing the real-time access to our operating system we have the ability to provide.
We are proud of our many successful management projects. When Goebel Commercial Realty, Inc. accepts the management of a property, our goal is to take that investment to its greatest potential.
Marlin M. Goebel - Owner
Kevin M. Goebel - Owner
Samantha J. Ingraham - Director
Brandon Czoer - Director