Contacting Property Manager...
Grayson Community Management
65 Washington St.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
GCM is a Bay Area Community Association Management company that specializes in the management of Homeowner, Commercial, and Condominium Associations. GCM provides the leadership in community association living to the board, committees and to the community at large. As a management partner, GCM will make it our business to do what it takes to enhance and protect your investment and community.
- Attend annual Membership meeting and Board of Directors Meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas, ballots, and materials needed for both membership and Board meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Compile Board packets (information packets) for Board members.
- Prepare and distribute Welcome packets to new property owners.
- Negotiate and recommend maintenance and service contracts of behalf of the Association.
- Research and acquire insurance policies as required by the Association governing documents.
- Organize all mailings, notices, and correspondence for the Association.
- Coordinate and act as liaison with Association's accountant, attorney, insurance agents and other professional advisors.
- Assist the Board in the preparation and distribution of letters, bulletins, and newsletters.
- Assist the Board in the enforcement of the Association governing documents.
- Provide responsive customer service.
- Maintain and provide access to all Association records.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response service, 7 days-a-week.
- Assist Association members regarding questions and issues.
- Maintain accounting of Association database.
- Facilitate all closing requirements and compile disclosure packages in a timely manner.
- Issue violation notices in accordance with Association governing documents.
- Assist Board in developing the reserve study.
- Assist Board in developing an Association website.
- Administer Association website.
- Mail coupons/statements for the collection of members' assessments.
- Collect and deposit assessments to Association's bank account.
- Carry out action on delinquent accounts.
- Administer and pay all expenses incurred by the Association as approved by the Board.
- Prepare annual pro forma budget and evaluate with the Board.
- Prepare and distribute the annual fiscal budget for the Association.
- Prepare and distribute all required annual disclosures to the Association.
- Prepare, review, analyze, and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Maintain the Association's operating and reserve funds in separate accounts.
- Reconcile Association bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Association's CPA with annual taxes, audits, compilation and reviews.
- Assist Board in recommendations on investing surplus and reserve funds.
- Assist Association's attorney on any accounts placed in collection.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair as required by the Association's governing documents.
- Develop bid specifications for service and repair work.
- Solicit and negotiate bids for service and repair work.
- Make recommendations to the Board on maintenance and repair based upon bids.
- Issue repair and service orders.
- Supervise and follow-up on repair and service orders to meet specification.
- Develop and administer a preventative maintenance schedule for the Association.
- Perform regular property inspections to ascertain any problems with service contracts and preventative maintenance.
- Inspect completed work for approval and report to Board before payment for repairs, maintenance, and other services.
- Maintain availability to Board members.
- Respond in timely manner to Association member's questions and concerns.
- Provide Board a management report at Board meetings.
- Attend Member and Board meetings.
- Develop Community Website.
- Administer Community Website.
Rules and Regulations
- Assist the Board in adopting resolutions, developing rules, regulations and policies.
- Enforce the Association governing documents.
- Prepare notices of violation and maintain documents and records of violations with results.
- Interface with developers and construction firms.
- Prepare collection policy.
- Work with legal counsel to develop CC&Rs and Bylaws.
- Prepare rules and regulations through use of Board resolutions.