Contacting Property Manager...
Great North Property ManagementPeabody, MA 01960
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
New England's Largest Condominium Management Firm is...
Established for today, equipped for tomorrow!
Great North Property Management is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS. The AMO accreditation is awarded to real estate firms that have a track record of high performance, experience, stability and financial accountability and have a CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER (CPM) directing and supervising the real estate management team. In addition, AMO firms must abide by a rigorous Code of Professional Ethics that is strictly enforced by the Institute. Great North Property Management is one of only 530 elite firms worldwide to hold this prestigious accreditation.
Great North was formed in 1990 and is New England's condominium management firm with more than 200 associations under management containing over 13,000 units. Headquartered in Exeter, New Hampshire, Great North operates regional offices in Nashua, and Lincoln, New Hampshire, as well as an office in Peabody, Boston and Franklin, Massachusetts.
We employ and engage top talent in our industry to oversee your community's needs. We encourage active collaboration among our managers in order to provide a wealth of service and "best practices" that are custom-tailored to your community and association.
At Great North, we're constantly looking to increase the value of our client communities. We continually monitor our service and your demands in order to provide proactive, not reactive, service. That's why so many people trust us with the satisfaction of their association residents.
SAMPLE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Comprehensive walk-through inspections
- Daily on-site management of single-family neighborhoods, townhomes, condominiums, lofts, master planned communities, planned unit developments, subdivisions, commercial buildings and more
- Maintenance of records of all contracts, warranties and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property
- Each community is assigned its own operational team including a community manager, accounting staff member, client service representative, and secondary personnel to help when needed
- Complete and process resale certificates and provide assistance to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the Association
- Provide Annual Meeting assistance, including facilities arrangement, proper mailing of meeting notice and announcements, and help in securing a quorum
- Coordinate meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Review property conditions and enforce governing documents
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel and subcontractors
- Respond promptly to all requests for service or assistance
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Provide professional recommendations to the Board
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes
- Provide personalized financial service for your community
- Present comprehensive financial reports formatted as you desire, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, and income and expense budgeting
- Reconcile all accounts, including checking, savings, money market, etc.
- Prepare and release checks
- Monitor investment funds
- Process accounts payable
- Bill all assessments and track accounts receivable
- Perform accelerated collection services where authorized
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters
- Oversee escrow demands
- Manage electronic funds via secured computers
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance program
- Schedule and perform maintenance inspections
- Oversee on-site custodial personnel, landscaping services and common areas
- Community Association Information portal to keep residents informed of current news, events, and account maintenance, maintenance request tracking and more
- Discounts in waste disposal, electricity, and a variety of other homeowner savings programs exclusive to our firm through our INNOVIA COOPERATIVE membership (no cost to associations)