Contacting Property Manager...
Great Richmond Rentals
1904 Byrd Ave
Richmond, VA 23230
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Great Richmond Rentals President, Kyle Stephenson, has been investing in real estate since 1990. His vision of creating a property management firm that maximizes your asset is now here for you. We have the systems in place to maximize your potential earnings!
Goal: To build wealth by appreciation of your property and improve your standard of living by increasing cash flow.
Financial Management and Reporting
- We manage by the P & L statement. We analyze your profit and loss statement to ensure that we are maximizing your bottom line. Our in-house accountant prepares statements and is available to review them with you.
- Prepare operating budgets and forecasts.
- Pay maintenance bills, management fees, insurance, taxes and utility bills from an operating account.
- Collect and deposit rents and other fees.
- Collect and deposit security deposits into an escrow account which accumulates interest.
- Manage and collect funds from laundry and other vending services to be deposited into your operating account.
- Expertly crafted leases reviewed continuously by our retained attorney and modified as needed to minimize your exposure to liability and lost revenue.
- State of the art computer software which allows us to monitor and measure all of your financial transactions.
Property Maintenance and Improvement
- 24/7 On-Call Maintenance so you can sit back and relax
- Save time and money with in-house pest control
- Our in-house maintenance staff ensures that routine repairs and done quickly, correctly and cost efficiently
- Coordinate and negotiate the best terms for trash removal, landscaping and grounds services, interior and exterior common area janitorial services, laundry and vending machine service, appliance repair and replacement, as well as repairs which require major repairs or renovations.
- Fast and efficient turnovers to include cleaning, painting, lock changes and repairs