Contacting Property Manager...
Grupe Commercial Company3255 W. March Lane
Stockton, CA 95219
Types of Properties We Manage:- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
For more than 30 years, Grupe Commercial Company has specialized in managing retail and office properties in the Central Valley. Grupe's strategies have provided responsive, personalized attention to tenants and have maximized investors' returns.
Creating a quality environment for tenants and maximizing operational efficiencies produces the best possible results for Grupe Commercial Company's (GCC) clients and investors. GCC applies market experience, high standards and sound decision-making to each project. GCC is built on the skills and expertise of goal-oriented professionals whose primary focus is to deliver consistently superior service and performance.
The test of a truly "service" oriented business is its ability to sustain long term relationships. Many GCC Clients and tenants have been with our company for more than 20 years because they value GCC's consistently high level of business ethics, integrated systems, professionalism and community relations.
Grupe Commercial Company assists our clients with the following services:
- Monthly and annual, property management and financial operating statements
- Expense pass-through reconciliation
- Tenant billing adjustments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Lender compliance, financing and refinancing
LEASE NEGOTIATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
- Leasing and marketing, including co-ops with brokers
- Entitlement and permit processing
- Lease negotiation, documentation and administration
- Monthly billings, rent collection and other charges
- Payment and accounting of operating expenses, taxes, insurance, debt service, and management of excess cash flow from operations
- Weekly site inspections and 24-hour emergency response
- Negotiation, supervision and administration of maintenance contracts and maintenance personnel
- Supervision of repairs, maintenance, tenant improvements and major capital improvements
- Tenant Relations
- Neighborhood relations
- City, County and State agency relations