Contacting Property Manager...
800 Bethel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Hawaii First provides community association management services and developer consulting to clients throughout Hawaii. Since 2000, our sole focus has been to provide quality cost-effective management services to our client communities that enhance the life styles of our residents throughout Hawaii.
With a proven track record of association management success in our market, Hawaii First has helped build communities that withstand the test of time. As a part of the national Associa family, we share in an unparalleled dedication of service, a commitment to education, and unrivaled depth of experience in residential and commercial association management.
We employ and engage top talent in our industry to oversee your community's needs. And, we encourage active collaboration among our nationwide managers in order to provide a wealth of service and "best practices" that are custom-tailored to your community and association.
At Hawaii First, we're constantly looking to increase the value of our client communities. We continually monitor our service and your demands in order to provide proactive, not reactive, service. That's why so many people trust us with the satisfaction of their association residents.
A sample of our comprehensive services:
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Comprehensive walk-through inspections
- Daily on-site management of single-family neighborhoods, townhomes, condominiums, lofts, master planned communities, planned unit developments, subdivisions, commercial buildings and more
- Maintenance of records of all contracts, warranties and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property
- Each community is assigned its own operational team including a community manager, administrative assistant, accounting staff member, homeowner service representative, and secondary personnel to help when needed
- Complete and process resale certificates and provide assistance to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the Association
- Provide Annual Meeting assistance, including facilities arrangement, proper mailing of meeting notice and announcements, and help in securing a quorum
- Coordinate meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Review property conditions and enforce governing documents
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel and subcontractors
- Establish and maintain a resale/rental screening system
- Respond promptly to all requests for service or assistance
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Provide professional recommendations to the Board
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes
- Provide personalized financial service per community
- Present comprehensive financial reports formatted as you desire, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, and income and expense budgeting
- Reconcile all accounts, including checking, savings, money market, etc.
- Prepare and release checks
- Monitor investment funds
- Process accounts payable
- Bill all assessments and track accounts receivable
- Perform accelerated collection services where authorized
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters
- Oversee escrow demands
- Manage electronic funds via secured computers
- Prepare credit bureau filings
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance program
- Schedule and perform maintenance inspections
- Oversee on-site custodial personnel, landscaping services and common areas
- Community websites and custom newsletters to keep residents informed of current news, events, and account maintenance
- Discounts in waste disposal, electricity, security, landscaping and maintenance services (based on availability per location and local, city and state governmental regulations)
- Property and liability insurance with "A" rated carriers (based on availability per location)
- From project and budget planning and construction to marketing and the transition to buyers, comprehensive developer consulting services