Contacting Property Manager...
Herman ManagementPO Box 41357
Dayton, OH 45441
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Herman Management is a professional residential association management company specializing in Single-Family Residential, Live-Work, Condominiums and Townhome communities with or without amenities.
Our company provides comprehensive management services to associations and their residents. We provide experience and association management knowledge to our partners. We work in synergy with the community Board of Directors to ensure communities are functioning efficiently.
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service and products. Your community is your HOME. It's where your children play and where you rest your head at night.
Our services provide a peace of mind for the business side of your community.
Herman Management can assist you with tasks that relate to the management and responsibilites of your Homeowners Association. Below is a list of the most common services we perform for our clients:
COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATION
- Establish Association organization and operating procedure
- No cost web site services
- General correspondence
- Special mailings
- Attorney and county/city liaison
- Record and file management
- Policy rules & regulation enforcement
- Bid specifications, preparation coordination
- Vendor services coordination
- Customer request response
- Meeting coordination and attendance
- Create real time owner information listing
- Bill all assessments and track accounts receivable
- Monthly statement preparation and mailing
- Receive all funds using effective cash management strategies
- No cost lockbox service
- Send legal delinquency notices and suspension of rights letters
- Perform collection services as directed
- Lien filing / Foreclosure coordination
- Reconcile all accounts, including checking, money market, etc.
- Provide board level review of non routine billing
- Prepare and release checks
- Monthly comprehensive financial reporting package
- Budget preparation preliminary and finalization
- Coordination of tax return completion
- Year-end financial report