Contacting Property Manager...
Home Management LLC
402 W Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
Whatever management services you need.
Whatever you need for peace of mind in the care of your home and your community.
As a twenty five year veteran of Charlotte's real estate management sector with experience in association, property and facility management, Mary Wilken is well versed in the needs of associations, homeowners and board members and brings the quality of service, knowledge and vendor relationships to provide the care needed for your community.
- Timely response to all inquiries and requests from owners
- Liaison between Board and owners
- Preparation of agenda, background information, and other required or needed information for scheduled Board meetings and annual owners meetings
- Attendance at regular monthly or quarterly Board meetings and annual owners meetings
- Preparation of Board meeting and annual owners meeting minutes for review by Board
- Distribution to all owners of all Board-approved minutes
- Preparation of Monthly Property report to summarize all property activities
- Regular and on-going vendor contract review to insure best services and highest cost effectiveness of such services
- Property review to outline potential areas of cost savings as well as enhanced owner experience opportunities
- Assistance in risk analysis type review and insurance policy oversight
- Assistance in drafting of annual budget and annual review of capital reserve needs
- Inspections and subsequent follow up to insure compliance with governing documents
- Documentation of violations
- Assistance with Owner hearings, fines, etc...
- Liaison between Board and vendors
- Liaison between Board and legal counsel, as may be desired
- Coordination of Board sanctioned Committee involvement
- Cost/benefit analysis for improvements
- Individualized recommendations from historic association management experience
- Coordination of community website hosting, design and technical support (if desired)
- Regular Board Member training opportunities
- Coordination and supervision of the maintenance and repair of all Common Elements of the property
- Solicitation and comparison of bids for ongoing maintenance work and special projects
- Availability for oversight of special project work to include major renovations and loss-related projects
- Twenty-four hour emergency services available to Association and to all homeowners.
- Review and recommendation of preventative maintenance opportunities
- Regular inspections of the property's Common Elements.
- Observance of GAAP in all accounting procedures
- Collection of all assessments and/or other payments by owners.
- Accounts payable approval process to insure acceptable completion of all association-related work
- Preparation and disbursement of monthly financial reports to all Board Members for approval
- Distribution, upon request, of Board approved selected monthly financial reports to owners.
- Coordination of legal process pertaining to the collection of assessments, as needed
- Facilitation of performance of annual audit by independent auditor chosen by the Board