Contacting Property Manager...
Homepointe Property Management
5896 South Land Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95822
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
If you need to find a property manager for your rental or if you need to rent or lease, you are at the right place.
HomePointe is "The place to be" for property management for Houses, Homes, Duplexes, Condominium, Apartments, Retail and Office Space.
We are the Place to Be to find BOTH quality residential rentals and to find a property manager that is an expert in locating and screening the best residents. We are also experts in maintaining your quality home, duplex, condominium, and apartment building, retail, and office space.
Many companies claim to be close to your rental property. HomePointe has offices in Sacramento, Orangevale and Roseville. These three offices are strategically located to be close to ALL of the communities we serve. Like you've heard before, LOCATION does matter.
Safety, Service, Satisfaction AND LOCATION are what we offer you and your resident...........HomePointe, "The place to be".
Our Property Management Company has information for renters including lists of residential property, information on renting, our application to rent and more. We also have information for owners of income property including detail on leasing services, rent surveys, our newsletter and more.
You need a residential property management company that has property management services that can be customized for your home, rental, or rentals. We are a Certified Property Manager and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Our Property Management Services
- Leases: All tenants we rent to are required to sign our rental agreement. The HomePointe rental agreement has been developed over the years and includes many clauses that protect both the owner and tenant. In addition, all required disclosures are made to insure compliance with legal requirements. We can also put any existing resident on our lease, if appropriate.
- Collections: Rents are due on the first and considered late if not paid by the third of the month. We are very aggressive about rent collections and we will work hard to get your paid on time each month. Late charges are enforced and if necessary we know all the steps to take in the event the rent is not paid. This includes action to evict the tenant.
- Accounting: Our computerized accounting system is capable of providing all the reporting you need for tracking income and expenses as well as tax compliance. We keep track of all tenants payments to insure you receive what your are entitled to. Reports are sent on a scheduled date. Your proceeds can be sent to you or your bank. We can pay any or all of your bills, utility payments, mortgages, insurance, and taxes. Let us know what you need and we can tailor our program to fit you. When your tenant vacates, we will provide all required accounting of the tenant's security deposit. All appropriate charges will be assessed and any remaining amounts owed will be reported or pursued.
- Digital Documentation: As a leader in our field we have taken the step to provide all of our property managers and maintenance technicians with digital cameras. Not only do we photograph our vacancies, we also photograph all properties just prior to a new tenant moving in. This gives us proof of condition as each tenant takes possession. During our annual inspection of your property, we again take digital photographs of the interior and exterior. In addition to the photographs, we complete a detailed report and send it to you for review. Digital documentation has proven to be an excellent tool to insure that your property is protected. If damage does occur, we can prove that charges to the security deposit are valid. This program also allows you to "see" your property without actually being there.