Contacting Property Manager...
Homes For Now
14870 Granada Ave. Suite 288
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Property Management Services $50.00 to $99.00 Per Month
- Single Family Homes
After nearly 20 years in the business, the Mangement Team at HomesForNow has figured out how to effectively manage rental property. Our size (we're one of the largest Owner/Managers of Single Family rental properties in the Twin Cities) makes us more efficient. That's why we can provide our complete No Worries Property Management service for your property for only $50 to $99 per month!
What do you get for your $50 to $99 per month?
- We collect the rent. Sounds easy - but what if you don't have a pre-screened, professionally interviewed, credit approved and background-checked tenant? Even when you do, there could be problems - life happens, even to the best people. That's when you need us to be your interface with the tenant. When the tenant knows that a large, professonal organization is his landlord, they are much less likely to make trouble. Or not pay the rent. We make it easy for tenants to pay - we can accept electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, and all major credit cards.
- We are there for your property. Tenants can reach us. We stay in touch with your tenants so that thier rental experience is a happy one. That translates to more renewing tenants, and higher rents - in other words, money in YOUR pocket!
- We work with the best contractors - and we demand the best rates. Size matters - we give our contractors so much business they will do quality work, and they will charge us less - which means YOU save money!
- We DON'T charge coordination fees, or percentages on top of contractor's invoices. We're happy with our $50 to $99 per month. We pass along ALL the savings from contractor's discounted invoices to you, so you can SAVE MONEY!
- We report monthly. You get a statement from us including all bank activity for your property, and copies of all invoices. And, of course, you get that check every month.
- We report annually. At the beginning of every year, you get a complete breakdown of all your income and expenses for each unit for the previous year, so that tax filing is a breeze.
- We've got your back with the City, the State and the Federal Government. Do you know that most of the Cities in the Metro Area have some kind of rental licensing or registration requirement? We handle the inspections that go along with these requirements. Each inspection requires at least two visits to your property with a City Inspector. We work to keep your property in compliance with all these regulations, including all the new requirements that keep coming from the State or the Federal Governments. Saving you money from fines, broken leases (tenant can leave because your property is not licensed or in compliance with the law), lawsuit or worse.
- We file Minnesota CRP forms for you. In Minnesota, the law requires every landlord to send a CRP form to each tenant every January. CRP forms are confusing, time-consuming and a big hassle - unless we manage your property. Don't worry - we complete and mail those pesky CRP forms for you at no extra charge.
- We monitor tenant utility bills. In most cases, tenants are required to pay all utilities. But, what if they don't? How would you know? A year's worth of water bills that the tenant should have paid but didn't could add up to over $1,000! We monitor all water billing for you so that you don't get stuck with a big bill. This alone could save you the entire cost of management.
- We can "turnover" your property in 24 hours. No tenant lasts forever. What happens when the old tenant moves out, and you need a new one? In most cases, we can ready your property overnight so that the new tenant can move right in - without any gap in tenancy. If you do it yourself, it could take 2 or 3 weeks, which means one month's rent is lost. No gaps between tenants - another way we save you money!
- We prevent problems before they start. Whenever we are able to visit your property, we assess its condition - and how the tenant is taking care of it. We can head off many issues by just a quick word or a note to the tenant. Change the furnace filters. Water the lawn. Clean up after the dog. Dust off those cold-air returns. Trim the weeds in back. Then there's our Seasonal Preventitive Maintenance Program. Little things that can save you big money.
- We keep your rents as high as possible. We deliver quality service to the tenant, so they understand that they are getting a quality product. We know what the market will bear, and we will keep pushing on every lease renewal to get you as much rent as possible. We might be able to raise your rents enough to cover the management fee - now that's saving you money!
- We treat your property like it was our own. Unlike other property management companies in the Twin Cities, we own lots of property just like yours, and we will manage yours with all the care and attention that we do our own. No difference - just the best possible care and attention to every detail of management.
What do you get for your $50 to $99 per month? Peace of mind, and savings that can add up to thousands of dollars. . You really can't afford not to have us manage your property.
Now that you're ready for professional management, all you need is a tenant. Ask us how we might be able to lease your property for free!