Contacting Property Manager...
Horton Property ManagementPO BOX 1237
California, MD 20619
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
HORTON REALTY INC - Veteran owned and operated.
Southern Maryland's premiere rental management organization. At Horton Realty Property Management we are committed to providing our owners and tenants with quality service. Horton Realty Property Management is a "full service" & licensed Real Estate company which operates under a set code of standards and ethics. We work in compliance with local & state Real Estate and landlord/tenant laws, which can change regularly. We know your investment property is important, it is important to us as well.
Horton Realty's primary focus is property management so your investment will get the attention it deserves. Owners can leave the worrying to us and prospective tenants will find single family homes', apartments, condos and or town homes for rent or sale.
At Horton Property Management we do not simply collect rents, we "Manage" properties; we know each of our properties inside and out. We offer the most extensive service plan in our area, which includes:
- Collection of Rents
- Pay Approved Bills (i.e. Utilities, HOA dues, etc.)
- Upon receipt of rent, remit net funds within 48 to 72 hours or next working day
- Rent proceeds can be deposited into your local account, if desired
- Routinely process all non-payment of rent in court, and all necessary follow up - to include "collections"*
- Conduct credit, reference, and criminal background checks for all rental applicants through a nationwide network service
- Ascertain that tenants are covered with rental liability insurance
- Furnish owner with monthly statements, as well as a year end statement for tax purposes
- Advertising Properties for Lease / Rent with local newspaper, Naval housing offices and online listing services
- Posting of your property on our web site w/ pictures
- Pictures of your home are taken prior to occupation and upon tenant move-out for reference purposes
- Inspections of Properties on an Annual basis; Semi Annual* or Quarterly basis* (*additional fees apply)
- Comparative Pricing for maintenance work
- Owner approval for work over $300.00
- When the unit is vacated, utilities are transferred until re- rented
- Clean up - Clean out available if required
Something you need not on this list? Simply ask and it can be completed as well.