Contacting Property Manager...
Icon Realty Services
21700 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Other Associations
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
ICON Realty Services, Inc. provides a wide range of real estate services to property owners, lenders, investors and real estate developers including commercial property management, court appointed receiverships, leasing and sales, physical assessments, procurement of entitlements, and more.
Our mission is to represent our clients' best interests in all matters concerning their real property through the honest and ethical utilization of our considerable knowledge and experience in the field.
ICON provides complete commercial property management and consulting services for all sizes of property owners - from the individual to the institutional. Appreciating that property owners' needs differ, our first and most important task is listening to and understanding our clients' needs and objectives. We then customize a management plan to meet their criteria and execute it with our full diligence. Some of our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lease administration and tenant relations
- Rent collections
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Identification of ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Facility maintenance
- Capital and tenant improvement construction and oversight
- Leasing and property sales
The management of a property owners' association entails an element of traditional property management and also includes several special administrative functions. ICON's association management services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Traditional property management
- Establishing agendas, record keeping and conducting of board meetings
- Administration of the election of board members
- Billing and collection of assessments and special assessments
- Specialized accounting and financial reporting
- Maintaining and reviewing insurance policies
- Bidding and procurement of maintenance contracts
- Oversight of capital improvement projects
- CC&R enforcement
- Coordination with accountant to prepare tax returns.
The ICON Difference
We don't just collect the rent and pay the bills; we MANAGE every property as if it were our own to maximize our client's investment in accordance with their objectives.