Contacting Property Manager...
J & L Property Management
25620 126th Pl SE
Kent, WA 98030
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Hi, we are Jay and Leslie. J & L Management. Property management with a difference. Stop paying agency fees and work directly with the broker. That lets me charge almost half of what some other companies charge. We are a full service property management licensed company for 15 years. We lease and manage single family homes, multiplexes, condos and apartments. We carefully screen and interview any prospective tenant before we let them rent your home. That's the key to successful property management. I am an experienced handyman and can fix most problems in a home. That can save you hundreds to thousands on home repairs and maintenance. No need to pay $800 for simple under the sink plumbing repairs that can be done for a quarter of the price. I also work with proven independent tradesmen for more extensive repairs to keep costs down. Our services are listed below. We primarily work in the south king, north pierce county areas. Close proximity is important for good service. Our experience will help you have a successful rental income.
- Evaluate the market conditions and establish Rental Value
- Advertise the property on the most popular websites
- Several pictures of property posted on all websites
- Leasing agent available 7 days a week to show property
- Advise on possible prospective tenants that might apply.
- Screen applicants, verify employment income and previous landlord references
- Assess credit reports from national credit reporting agencies
- Execute rental agreements with the tenants
- Provide Signage and Key Box
- Fee: 70% of one months rent
- Collect rents and disburse income
- Generate monthly income statements if needed
- Maintain tenant deposits
- Coordinate the refund of tenant deposits
- Provide accessibility to legal advice
- Advise owners on evictions
- Oversee or perform maintenance and repairs, supplying you with comparable estimates if contractors used
- Complete move-in and move-out inspection reports
- Make periodic visits to your property if necessary
- Fee: 7% of monthly rental amount
- Licensed Property Management Brokerage #17853
- Referrals available upon request
Contact us if you have any questions about services or rates. Thank you
Member of Rental Housing Association of Washington.