Contacting Property Manager...
J. Butler Property Management- Association2 Iroquis Ave
Andover, MA 01810
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Butler Properties since: 1986
- Number of employees: 20+
- Certifications/Affiliations: Brokers Licenses, Construction Supervisors Licenses, CMCA, AMS, New England Condominium, Condo Media
- Coverage's: Fully Licensed, Fully Insured, Bonded, Workers Compensation & General Liability Coverage
- Specializations: Professional property management and leasing services throughout Massachusetts, Boston and Southern New Hampshire.
- Units under management: 60+
Who We Are:
We are a full service company specializing in complete or partial management of condominium complexes, apartment buildings, multi & single family homes, commercial and industrial properties throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We are a company firmly committed to providing the highest level of service, and quality results. We offer educated, skilled, licensed professionals in every area of property management. Our own "in house" staff includes experienced Property Managers, Real Estate Brokers, Construction Supervisors, and skilled tradesmen. From electricians, plumbers, and carpenters, to landscape professionals, we are dedicated to keeping your property competently managed, fully occupied and properly maintained.
Condominium Management Services:
"Delivering an Unparalleled Level of Condominium Service"
- Unrivaled Accounting Department
- Full Set Of Monthly Financials, Including Property Notes
- Bill Payment
- Condominium Fee Collection
- Automatic Condo Fee Withdrawal
- Year End Financials Given To One Of Our Preferred CPA's
- Accurate records you can count on!
- 2 Offices With Live Staff For Tenant & Client Needs
- Consistent & Open Communication With Our Clients
- Client Service Team For All Unit Owner Communications & Needs
- Superior Vendor And Cost Management Services
- Routine Property Inspections
- Full Web Support & Community Sites
- Capital Reserve Analysis
- Full In-House Maintenance Staff
- 24/Hr Emergency Hotline
Why Form A Relationship With Us:
- Established - J. Butler Property Management evolved from two parent companies, Andover Building & Development Corp. and Butler Properties Inc., formed in 1979 and 1985 respectfully.
- Experienced - Andover Building & Development Corporation developed many of Andover's custom homes. Our family has been managing people's properties since 1986.
- Proven - Our eviction percentage in 2010 and 2011 was less than 1% of all tenants moved in.