Contacting Property Manager...
Key Home Sales & Management
6211 Old Keene Mill Court
Springfield, VA 22152
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
1st month Free! We'll contact you immediately upon your request.>
Having worked for years with landlords and tenants, we realized that what owners really want is someone who knows their home well and represents their best interests. They expect personal and friendly service. They want to know and trust the property manager.
Key Home Management is dedicated to providing that kind of service - hands on, friendly, responsive, and above all, responsible.
How do we do it? We get to know each client well. We find out what their goals are for their property, their unique concerns and needs. We also develop positive relationships with the tenants, so that they treat your home with respect and are quick to let us know of any problem that occurs. We know everyone by name and they know they can call us anytime they need to.
We rely on a team of professionals who understand all aspects of property management: repair and maintenance, landlord/tenant law, insurance, accounting and finance, and real estate. As members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) we share knowledge and resources to stay on top of the latest issues facing landlords.
Our management fee includes the following services:
- Thoroughly documented tenant move-in, move-out and pre-occupancy inspections.
- Collect rent, pay any bills you want us to pay for you, and deposit your money into your account as quickly as possible.
- 24 hour a day, 7 days a week emergency phone support for you and your tenant.
- We walk your tenant through minor repairs over the phone. Because we are experienced in all aspects of home repair and residential construction, we investigate maintenance requests to ensure the correct repair is ordered and your money is not wasted.
- We NEVER mark up vendor or repair invoices. You pay exactly what they charge. In most cases, because we use trusted vendors we've known for years, we are able to have repairs done for you at discount rates.
- Aggressively monitor tenant payment patterns and address late payment issues promptly. Our goal is to avoid "pay-or-quit" or evictions by recommending only the best candidates and intervening as needed to resolve payment problems.
- Pay HOA, mortgage, or other recurring payments for you so you don't have to think about it!
- Does your property require a "special touch?" Tell us about it and we're happy to accommodate!