Contacting Property Manager...
Keystone Property Management
5098 Foothills Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95747
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
We started managing properties in 2001 when we were unable to find a management company that met our needs. We started with only one rental property but we were not able to find a management company that gave us the same level of service as someone with a much larger real estate portfolio.
We created Keystone Property Management to help the small investors get the same level of service as investors with larger portfolios. We have grown and support owners with small and large portfolios. No matter how many properties you own you will always receive receive the best service in the industry with Keystone.
For over 10 years we have brought owners and tenants together using the latest technology and hands on customer service to make sure our customers receive the superior service we would expect for ourselves.
Overview of Our Management Services
Rigorous Tenant Screening and Selection
- The most important part of managing a property is selecting the best tenant possible. We use the latest software along with our years of experience to make sure we screen all potential tenants fully to choose the very best applicant for your home.
Better resident retention
- Web-based software allows our field-based team to react quickly to tenant maintenance requests, typically within 24 hours of the initial call.
- Tenants can view their account balances, submit repair requests, and pay their rent online.
- We offer a no-fee application process to increase the number of applicants and reduce the amount of time you unit is vacant.
Excellent Customer Service and Support to our Owners
- We provide emailed monthly statements, year end summaries and 1099's for your tax reporting purposes.
- Current and previous statements are available to you 24/7 via your online owners portal.
- We have a large network of contractors that we use for repairs and maintenance of your property. The contractors we use give us excellent rates which we pass on to the owner with no mark-up. You pay what we pay.