Contacting Property Manager...
Kunevich & Lau Property Management241 Washington Street
Brookline , MA 02445
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Kunevich & Lau Property Management has been in business since 1977. Kunevich & Lau Property Management is insured and bonded. We have offices in Boston, Brookline, and Norwood. Kunevich & Lau also has insurance, mortgage, real estate, and construction divisions to provide added knowledge and value to all of our clients.
At Kunevich & Lau we believe in high quality service and that is the reason why all of our property managers go through training to become nationally certified.
- Multi Family Houses
- Condo Associations
Our Property Management Services
- Rent and Condo fee collections(Online, ACH,and in person available)
- Financial Collection & Reporting & tax preparation
- Bill payment
- Yearly budgeting & review
- Tenant and owner access to online discussion boards, ledgers, and paperwork
- Rental leasing(including showings, pre-qualifying, background checks, credit reports, and all required paperwork)
- Monthly, quarterly, or yearly board and owner meetings
- Association Governance
- Yearly insurance review
- Rent & Property Evaluation/Market Analysis
Building Maintenance & Improvements:
- 24/7 Emergency response & repair(1-800 phone number)
- Common area maintenance
- Weekly/scheduled inspections
- Capital improvement and project management
- Coin-operated laundry services
- Landscape & snow removal services
- Preventative maintenance plan
Certifications of our Property Managers:
- CMCA(Certified Manager of Community Associations)
- AMS( Association Management Specialist)
- Licensed General Contractor
- Licensed Mortgage broker
- Licensed Insurance broker
If there's a particular service you are seeking, we'll be glad to send you more information.
Let Kunevich & Lau professionally manage your property, so you can have more free time to focus on what matters to you.