Contacting Property Manager...
Lakeshore Corporation613 Market St.
Kirkland, WA 98033
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
The standard for Lakeshore Corporation has been and always will be providing quality property management services for residential, multi-family, office, industrial and retail properties. We take pride in the importance of selecting quality tenants and managing the process in a time-sensitive manner. We treat your property like our own and aim to retain and properly support the retention of the tenants we find for your properties.
Our property management team adds value to its clients' properties while maintaining low overhead costs.
Finding Savings in the Everyday
The Lakeshore team routinely works with its clients to identify ways to save money in daily operating expenses. Without altering or losing any of a property's existing services or amenities, the Lakeshore team reviews existing contracts and assessments, finding ways to reduce overhead expenditures. They regularly help their clients save money through:
- Utility audits. We can show you how an audit can uncover thousands in overbilling
- Reviewing and lowering insurance costs
- Negotiating with local government regarding property tax abatement
- Analyzing maintenance issues and streamlining operating procedures
In addition to saving money on existing expenses, the Lakeshore team is always on the lookout to provide additional value to a property with existing services including:
- Providing rental analysis
- Identifying ways to utilize unused property space
- Quickly filling vacancies through targeted marketing