Contacting Property Manager...
Landmark, Inc., A Community Association Management Company9663 Tierra Grande Street
San Diego, CA 92126
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Making your association our priority
At Landmark, Inc. you'll find the expertise and experience you want behind you to manage your community. Providing management services to homeowner associations throughout San Diego County, Landmark, Inc. brings focus, accountability, and stability to the management of your homeowner's association.
The staff of Landmark has the experience to provide an unparalleled level of service and support to community associations. We are dedicated to fostering long term client relationships through our management style. By maintaining the flexibility to adapt, our full-service management provides you with a customized level of service while generating cost-effective results.
We help build better communities through our determination and dedication. Our focus is on nurturing a sense of community by exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Administrative and financial record management
- Property inspection, maintenance and repair
- Enforcement of association rules and guidelines, ensuring legal compliance
- Assist HOA Board with annual planning, meetings and contracts
- Assist homeowners with requests and concerns
- Provide emergency after hour services 24/7, 365 days a year
- Community websites for online payments, service requests and communication
- Monthly homeowner billing
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Delinquency enforcement and collections
- Financial statement reports
- Association checking account management
- Reserve funds management
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist in procuring annual audit bids
- Assist homeowners with account questions
- Website portal for homeowner bill pay
Oversee the prompt on-line response to escrow demands and refinance certifications requests through our partnership with CondoCerts.
Property Maintenance Management and Building Construction Services
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Convenient regular/routine maintenance repair services
- Competitive pricing with no mark-up
- Regular property inspection with qualified personnel
- Comprehensive maintenance summary report
- 24-hour emergency repair services
- Coordination and management of new construction projects
- Insured and bonded Licensed B General Contractor