Contacting Property Manager...
1098 Sunrise Ave. Suite 160
Roseville, CA 95661
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Landmark Limited LLC began in 1999 with a small staff and a commitment to providing quality management for Community Associations. Today, Landmark is one of the leading full service management, development, and consulting companies. We service a diverse portfolio of housing and condominium developments - home to more than 8,500 California residents.
One Stop Service
Whether you're looking for land use development, turn-key development, or simply require capable management, you have a single source to guide you through the complex process of real estate development. Be it financial consulting, construction monitoring, security services, landscape service or specialized management, we have all the resources you'll need to make your project a success. Landmark Limited has the versatility and professional capacity to perform every task from initial feasibility through development and long-term property management.
The staff at Landmark Limited is as multi-faceted as the populations we serve. Our professional backgrounds are in areas as diverse as real estate, land use planning, construction, landscape, security services, accounting and communication. Our diversity of experience, together with our commitment to providing service-oriented management, exemplifies the unique perspective and breadth of services we bring to every client.
Customer Service and Communications
- Experienced and friendly staff to assist residents with questions and community related concerns.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and all other association correspondence.
- Comprehensive welcome packets issued to new homeowners at the close of escrow.
- Community newsletter publishing.
- Customized, interactive website service.
- Prepare and publish board meeting notice, agenda and meeting minutes.
- Enforce Community Rules & Regulations
- Attend and facilitate regular board meetings and annual membership meetings.
- Assist the Board in the resolution of unit owner disputes.
- After hours pager service available in the event of common area related emergencies.
Business and Financial Services
- Negotiate and solicit service contracts
- Plan, coordinate and oversee capital improvements.
- Develop and review of governing documents.
- Detailed task list and management report issued to board members.
- Perform assessment collection and delinquency procedures.
- Facilitate budget and reserve study preparations.
- Oversee escrow demands.
- Monitor investment funds.
- Review and prepare invoices for payment.
- Financial reports are prepared monthly and provided to the board electronically and/or via hardcopy
- Prepare insurance specifications and process claims.
- Payment of dues with credit card or electronic check.
- Submit common area service request.
- Purchase of community documents.
- Request Home Improvement Application and other association related forms.
- Report CC&R violations to management.
Property Inspections and Maintenance Services
- Perform routine and comprehensive property inspections
- Digital photos obtained to document visible CC&R violations.
- Arrange and attend routine walks with the Board of Directors and community vendors.
- Verify proper licensing and insurance of vendors and sub-contractors.
- Track and implement proper corrective measures for all CC&R and architectural violations.
- Establish and meet ongoing maintenance needs of the community.
- Oversee on-site custodial personnel, landscaping, maintenance and repair services.