Contacting Property Manager...
3701 Sacramento Street #435
San Francisco , CA 94118
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
The Property Management arm of Leading Properties consists of three primary services: professional management, quality maintenance, and financial reporting.
By maintaining excellent relations with our tenants and diligently caring for your property, we avoid most potential problems. Tenants are informed of their responsibilities regarding your property and their contracts. We will quickly and professionally settle any problems that may arise, with our clients' interest in mind.
If there is a problem, whether it is collecting rents or settling tenant disputes, we will handle the situation appropriately. We are knowledgeable in the legal and contractual relationships involved in renting property. If necessary, we are prepared to make a court appearance.
We utilize quality control procedures and proven business practices in the management of your property. In addition to the routine management of your property we are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Professional Management Services:
- Rent collection
- 24-Hour Emergency Line
- Scheduled Surveys
- Late Notices
- Bounced Checks
- Move-Out Inspections
- Renovation Work
- Routine Maintenance
- Early Terminations
- Unauthorized Pets
- Neighbor Complaints
- Monthly Accounting
- All Charges Verified
Property managers supervise maintenance and upkeep of your property. We employ only the most skilled and reliable maintenance personnel. All maintenance personnel are properly licensed bonded and insured. Our staff verifies that maintenance and vendors are not paid until all work is satisfactorily completed.
Property managers will supervise the necessary property maintenance, though the maintenance expenses are the responsibility of the homeowner. Every effort is made to control costs while maintaining the integrity and value of the property. Problem reports are verified to eliminate unnecessary service calls. Maintenance that is the resident's responsibility or fault is billed to the resident.
To control quality and manage , we use insured and licensed vendors. They are experienced in the skills necessary for residential maintenance. The vendors warranty the work preformed on properties managed by us. In most cases our contractors and vendors are able to do the work at a considerable savings.
We have a network of licensed vendors, including:
- Cleaning Services
- Garage door repair
MONTHLY FINANCIAL REPORTING:
Leading Properties provides monthly statements for your rental income and expenses. We can handle all your accounting and payment requirements. We can quickly search your records on request. At the end of the year, we prepare a complete package for your tax preparer.
- Income checks and property statements are processed by the 10th of the month. Proceeds are either mailed or directly deposited electronically.
- A complete statement of your property account and an income statement are provided each month.
- Account history is stored on-line for three years.
- Our fees are very competitive and are based on the highest level of service. We would be happy to meet with you and design a management package that fits your needs.
Other Financial Services:
- Track Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Issue late fees
- Original term lease
- Letter to tenant
- Make recommendations re: rental increases
- Manage bidding processes
- Negotiate rates on your behalf
- Broker Referrals
- Private Showings
- Full-time Leasing Agents
- Our Website & Email Distribution channels
- Open House Showings
- Corporate Relocations
- Relocation Offices
- Local & National Posting Sites
- For Rent Signs
- Investigate Credit
- Verify Rental History
- Check References
- Verify Employment
- Negotiate Best Lease Terms
- Local Tailored Leases
- Pre-Lease Interviews
- Security/Pet Deposits
- Appropriate Addenda
- Move-in Condition Documentation