Contacting Property Manager...
Liberty Community Management
3905 Harrison Rd
Loganville, GA 30052
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
We are the only full disclosure management company that provides all of the traditional management services such as customer service personnel, property oversight, legal, accounting, collections, and regular drive-thrus to enforce covenant requirements; but it is combined with many unique features provided by means of the internet. Today's busy homeowners need additional capabilities to receive and access information, and Liberty makes it possible.
Benefits of Liberty
- Liberty currently manages over 115 Homeowner Associations representing nearly 15,000 homeowners in and around the Metro Atlanta area.
- Full disclosure accounting through online viewable financial reports and a community checkbook updated monthly that is viewable by all homeowners.
- We provide features such as online voting, viewable vendor contracts, bid information, a community calendar, online meeting minutes, HOA presentations, online violation and maintenance reporting, county links and email blasts.
- We house and service the systems and software required to maintain and retain all correspondence related to overseeing the affairs of the association.
- All authorized community members have the capability to view and access information related to the day-to-day affairs of the association
- We also offer special access for board members to additional information through our unique BoardView software.
- We assist new boards and developers with HOA transitions and we service many new and established community homeowner associations.
- A 24-hour emergency telephone service and 9 to 5 business hours.
- We enforce covenants by conducting a regular drive thru in the community, keeping and maintaining records and correspondence regarding enforcement to resolve and address issues.
- Have maintenance personal to make repairs and corrections.
- We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau, Community Association Institute and the Book of Lists.